Friday, October 31, 2014

Guys, I don’t think we’re in America or Europe anymore!


Arrival Day: 10-30-2014

Well, late last night we arrived in Uganda, Africa, and we met up with Abdu, Moses, and Kennedy at the airport.  Boy was I glad to walk on solid ground, but not for long…They led us to our ride where we smooshed all luggage and people aboard.  Once we started driving, I was very surprised to see so many people out and about, at 1:00a.m. partying and buying things from vendors!  I guess that it’s normal though?   This van ride seemed very short, but maybe it was just me, because I fell asleep!  I think that the ride turned out to be like 2 hours long! 
We finally made it to where we are staying- Abdu and Betty’s house.  Honestly, we chit chatted for a little bit and then got all settled in and we went straight to our beds for some beauty sleep.  Praise Jesus!!!


By: Kelsey and Team J

No comments:

Post a Comment