Saturday, April 14, 2012

Meet the team #4: Josh and Mark


Well, it is a little bit late, but it is time to meet the last members of the team, the manliest men on the team.  It is quite easy to be the manliest men when you are the only men.  Here is how Josh Robinson described himself, followed by my own personal testimony.

“Josh Robinson was born and raised in Pocatello, Idaho.  He attended Boise Bible College and Pacific Christian College receiving degrees in Biblical Studies and Human Development.  He married Jennifer Robinson 14 years ago and now has two beautiful baby girls (Eliana and Maya).  He has worked at Gate City Christian Church as an associate pastor for the past 13 years where his responsibilities include preaching, teaching, and facilitation of youth activities.  His hobbies include reading (Sci-Fi) and exercise.  Most recently he has undergone his fifth rotator cuff repair surgery and is looking forward to a challenging six month recovery.”

“Hi, my name is Mark Tatham.  I was born and raised in Pocatello, Idaho, and I went to two and a half years of school at Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana.  Currently I am taking some time off of school to consider my priorities, identity, and the will of God for my life.  In His grace, the Lord has blessed me with the opportunity to experience Uganda for the first time.  I had no idea that I would be traveling across the world when I left school, but then again we never know what the Lord has in store for us.    Praise God for this wonderful chance to build relationships in another culture.”

That concludes the introduction to the April 2012 team.  May God alone be praised for the formation of this group!  He has been in every step of our team’s formation, and He has now brought us together.  Praise our Father who has brought us all into His family by the sacrifice of His son Jesus.
God’s peace
Mark Tatham

No comments:

Post a Comment